Here will Unlock any Huawei Modem by Modem Unlocker support for E355, E3276, E3131, E303, E392, E398,, E397, E3272, E8278, E323S, E5787, E5776, E5756, E5372, E5221, E5220, E5151, UML397, EC3372-871, K5005, K5007, K5150, W5101 model’s. The biggest news currently trending, which will surely cheer up the Huawei modem owners, is that a new and official unlock method is now available.
We all know how difficult is for us when we have a Huawei modem that is locked to some network carrier that adds restrictions on the device can be used and even refrains several important functions of the device. One of the biggest issues is of course the ban of using different SIM cards, besides the ones manufactured by the original network carrier.
If you are dealing with this exact problem and you would like to resolve it as soon as possible, then in this short article we will teach you how to unlock the Huawei in the shortest time possible, without experiencing any lingering problems.
We have the complete Modem unlocker guide, so just read the instructions carefully, and you will have your Huawei Modem unlocked today.
Start Unlock Huawei Modem via Unlocker
You probably know that in order to unlock the Huawei modem it is necessary that you get an unlock code.
But let’s get started from the top. The Huawei is extremely popular Wi-Fi modem which can be also used as a Wi-Fi hotspot too. It enables a maximum of five users to connect and use it at the same time. During the last few months, its use as a Wi-Fi hotspot modem has become very popular.
In case you would want to unlock the Huawei modem, it will be required that you have an unlock code. Do not worry; this is a simple task which can be done using a Huawei code calculator. With the help of this calculator, you can obtain a free unlock code that will allow you to use the modem with any other SIM card unlock after that.
In order to create an unlock code for the modem; you will need to provide the original IMEI code of the device.
To do the procedure correctly, please comply with the following instructions:
- As we mentioned, the IMEI code of the modems required. You can find it inscribed on the backside of the modem, or just before the SIM slot. Alternatively, you can open the dashboard of the interface of the modem and go to “tools”—“diagnostics” where the code will be listed.
- Check whether your device is compatible with Huawei Code calculator. You can find the compatibility list on their official website.
- Once the Huawei Modem unlock code is generated, write it down on your device to remove the restrictions. To do this, use a Huawei Code Writer.
- There is slight possibility that you may encounter some unexpected issues, or an “error” message may be shown during the Huawei modem unlocker. In order to avoid this, or fix, make sure that you have the latest Huawei Modem Firmware update downloaded. If the problem occurs, just install the update, and rewrite the code once again.
- You will also need a Google ID to complete the unlock, because the interface will ask you to do sign-in with your Google + account
- So, now that you are all set, lets proceed with the unlock procedure.
How to unlock Huawei Modem using a Huawei Code calculator
Hopefully, you have obtained the IMEI number of your device by now.
In this short guide, we will use the Huawei Code calculator to unlock the Huawei modem. The interface has two versions available- an old one and a new one.
It is recommended that you use the new version, because it is more advanced and interactive. In addition, the new version allows you to obtain the unlock without the need of downloading any additional software.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the official web page of “Huawei Code Calculator” by clicking here. Sign in to the website with your Google+ account
- The app will ask you for some basic permission from your Google + account (it needs permission to create an account using the Google+ credentials). Just press “Accept” to allow this
- Next, provide the model and the IMEI code of your device. Because you will be unlocking the Huawei modem, the model should be. Next, add the IMEI code of the device and press on the “calculate” button
- Before you are provided with the unlock code, the website will ask you to recommend the website i.e. to “plus one”. Just press the “g+” button
- Finally, you will be shown the Huawei Modem unlocker code. Two codes will be shown, old and new. Both codes can be used to unlock your device. In addition to this, a new flash code will be provided as well, which can be used to update the Firmware of the modem.
Ensure that you have noted down the generated code, while doing the operation. Once you have the codes, insert a new SIM card from different carrier, and enter the recently obtained code to unlock the modem. It is possible to generate up to five different codes using one account. SO please make sure that you have noted down these codes in a safe place, in case you plan to use them later again or if you make some accidental error during the unlock process.
And that’s all, the short guide above is what you need to correctly perform the unlock of a Huawei modem for free. If you want to get the best results, make sure that before you start, you have well prepared to unlock the modem. Check all the requirements carefully, read the online instructions and you won’t have any troubles at all.
And if you are interested, with the Huawei code calculator it is possible to unlock any Huawei Smartphone as well. The method of use is similar as the modem unlock, so we are sure that you won’t have any problems conducting the procedure.