In this short guide will talk about downgrade iOS 11 beta to iOS 10 in five steps for any iPhone models like iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S+, 6S, 6, 5s and less. With this method will back your older version on your iPhone and to not losing and data from your device. This is useful tutorial who will help to rollback to the latest iOS 10 version.
If you have instaled the iOS 11 beta version on your iPhone, but not like, the design or how the apps work in this iOS 11 system, not is need to wory about that. We will help you how to back iOS 10 on your Apple device. To not afraid please do full Backup on your device in your pc and on your iCloud Drive to be sure that can’t lost any data. When will do that now please continue to read the Downgrade iOS 11 process bellow in this article.
Before start please make ready USB conector, install iTunes and download iPSW file in your PC for your iPhone. Be sure that download the correct iPSW file for your iPhone model, this is very important.
Backup your iPhone in your Device
- Start the iTunes on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Click Backup, and wait this process to be complete.
- Now select iTunes – Preferences – Devices
- Press Long on CTRL Button and click on backup button inyour device.
- Select Archive.
- With this process will do 100% save backup for your iPhone.
Downgrade iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10 Step by Step
- First it’s need to turn of Find my iPhone in your device
- Connect your Device by USB cable on your PC and start iTunes App.
- Find Restore Device Name button.
- On MAC long press Option key or Shift on Windows PC then click Restore.
- Then the system will allow you to chouse the correct backup where to click.
- Select the iPSW file for your iPhone from your PC folder. Then click Restore.
- Now will Downgrade your iOS 11 beta to iOS 10. Wait some time to complete this process and this is all need to do.
- To back your data select Backup and click continue. With this process all data will be back in your iPhone.
With this method it’s possible to back your iOS system on any older version. Not is need to worry about your data, not is possible to be lost if you all time make backup. We hope help you to Downgrade your iOS 11 Beta version to iOS 10 easy. If you have any problems or questions about this article please write in comment bellow.