You like to play mobile games, must to install SNES Emulator on your iPhone or iPad. Here will show you how to Download SNES4iOS Emulator and install step by step. When it comes to gaming, a lot has changed in the last years. Most of the smartphones are now capable to run games which have high graphic output without a problem. On top of that, the new games have better AI and offer better overall game play experience. In matter of fact, most of the games even offer almost computer like experience.
Still, this does not mean that there aren’t users who are fun of the older classic games which were highly popular back in the day and which we were playing on the legendary Nintendo Consoles.
Even though these games were released on a small piece of hardware and most of the graphics were awful- (in comparison to today’s standards) still, the enjoyment and the fun were there.
Luckily enough, now it is possible to play all the Super Nintendo Games on your iPhone simply by installing the SNES emulator on your device. If you like to play some other games, on this shot guide will lear how to install GBA Emulator on your iPhone in five step.
How to install the SNES Emulator on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 10
To play the Super Nintendo games on iOS device, you will need special software which is known as the emulator. The emulators basically enable you to create a different file system on an existing file system, so that the other system is able to run on a native system, without a problem.
Still, on iOS devices, the emulators are not supported natively, and you cannot find them into the App store.
In order to install the SNES emulator on your iPhone, you will need to side load the emulator first, and then install the game which is inside the emulator.
The installation of the SNES emulator on any iOS device is not complicated. You only need to follow a few short instructions. However, make sure that you properly follow the instructions, because the emulator will not work.
The iOS 8 and newer OS are currently supported by the SNES4iOS emulator which is the official name of the emulator you will be installing.
SNES4iOS emulator installation instructions:
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPad or iPhone. Visit the website “iemulators.com. Please note that in order to use this emulator, your iOS version must be 8 or later.
- The new tab page which will load into your Safari Browser is where you will find the SNES4iOS emulator. The logo of the emulator has four different colors that are quite similar to the Android’s Nexus logo, so you won’t miss it.
- A new popup window will come, asking you where you want to download and install the SNES4iOS emulator.
- Choose the location and tap on the Install button
- The installation will now be competed automatically.
In order to make sure that the emulator will actually work on your iPad or iPhone, you will need to do a minor tweak, i.e. to change the date and time.
To do this, just follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your iPhone from the home screen. Go to General-Date and Time
- Once you have accessed the Date and Time menu, press on “Automatically Set” slider and turn it to OFF position
- Now set a former date. It can be for instance from the year 2013.
- In case any error comes up, just keep on pressing “Retry”
- The installation will later complete.
- Launch the app, and tap “Trust” to confirm the certificate and resolve any issues related to it
- That’s it!!!