In this short guide will learn about Bootloader Unlock Sony Xperia Smartphone for any models like Sony Xperia V, Sony Xperia SP, Sony Xperia P, Sony Xperia L, Sony Xperia C, Sony Xperia M, Sony Xperia C3, Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual, Sony Xperia U, Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual, Sony Xperia C4 Dual, Sony Xperia E4, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia E dual, Xperia E, etc. This models it’s possible to unlock with a single click and with dual sim combination. Bellow will explain how to do that with simple and official Sony software for free.
This is an simple applications who work online and offline on your PC, make process of Unlock Bootloader with very easy method with one click. This software tool only not working for Sony Xperia Tipo and Tipo Dual model but your can do with other software on this link here to Unlock Bootloader.
Do This before Start Sony Xperia Bootloader Unlock Process
If you do this must to know that you will void your Phone Warranty. beffore start make full backup on your Phone data in your Drive or PC Storage to not lost.
Beffore continue the process it’s need to checke your cell phone it is availablle for Bootloader Unlocking. To do that put *#*#7378423#*#* this code in your phone keyboard to access the phone service menu.
Now in your Sony Xperia phone menu, tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If show you YES, then will continue the Bootloader Unlock Sony Process with this steps bellow. if is happen to show you NO, then your cell phone not is available for Unlocking the Bootloader.
Unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia Step by Step
- First is need to Download from here the Sony PC companion for your PC. When will do that is need to Install.
- Then Download Here the Kingo Sony Bootloader Aplication in your PC and install this software.
- Now is need to connect your your Sony Xperia Phone by original USB cable with your PC, if ask please enable USB debugging in your Device. To do this go settings > Developer options > Right check on USB debugging. Or if is happen to be hidden this option the do this, Setting > About phone > Build number.
- When will start the Kingo Bootloader app, automatically will install the drivers in your Device. this process will take five min, it’s need to wait.
- When will be ready it’s need to click “Unlock” wait five min to complete the process. Now your Sony Xperia Bootloader is Unlocked. This is all need to do.
We have network how to check to see that Bootloader unlocking process is complete or not. Please enter in your keyboard *#*#7378423#*#* to give access on your service menu and go in to Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If here see YES, the bootloader is unlocked successfully.
If you have other cell phone model you can check this guide about Unlock Bootloader for any Cell Phone.
if you have anu problems about this process please write in comment bellow in this story we will respond to you any time.